- Apply sunscreen daily – no matter where you live or how much time you spend outdoors.
- Don’t smoke.
- Use skin care products that match your skin’s needs.
- Don’t scrub. Treat your skin gently – it’s delicate and requires a soft touch. Wash your face in the morning with warm water. Wash your face before bedtime and always remove makeup completely.
- Try to stress less – easier said than done sometimes but try.
- Check yourself for skin cancer – see your dermatologist regularly.
For a more thorough assessment of daily skincare and anti-aging needs, schedule a consultation with our board certified dermatologists today.