Welcome to Central Connecticut Dermatology where our team of seasoned professionals are excited to offer you the most effective therapies and innovative dermatologic advancements for your skin condition. We look forward to meeting you soon!
How to Prepare for your appointment:
- Insurance: Inquire about insurance coverage with our staff. If your insurance requires a referral:
- confirm that we have the referral prior to your appointment or
- Bring the referral with you on the day of the appointment
- Medical Records: If necessary, call you physician’s office and request a copy of your medical records ahead of time. Some physicians may require special paperwork before releasing your medical records to our practice
- Patient Forms: To save time at your appointment, please login to the patient portal and update your personal and health information.
- Have your Photo ID and insurance card with you on the day of the appointment
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to allow for checking in and any additional paperwork.
- Copays are due at the time of the appointment.