24/7 Access to your health records
Using your login credentials, you will be able to:
- View and update your patient profile
- View and update your health history
- Review test results
- Request prescription refills
How do I access my login credentials?
- Ask one of our associates to enable your patient portal.
- You will be asked for your email address and that will serve as your username.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to set your own password. Note, this link will expire in 72 hours.
What do I do if the link expires?
If you are unable to set a password before the link expires:
> Visit https://centralctderm.com/patient-portal/
> Click “Patient Portal”
> Click “Forgot Password”
> Enter your username (which is your email address), birth date, and last name and a new link will be sent to your email
> Follow the link to set a unique and easy to remember password
- Login and access your health records!
Please contact us if you have any questions.